Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Just came from dealer. He has an 2005 zxr w/1700 miles on it. Prior owner bought it last year and traded it back in in June for a cruiser. The dealer wants $6900 for it. There is also an Identical 06 next to it for $8900. Should I go with the 05 or get the brand new 06?:eek:hno

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you really want to spend the extra 2 grand get the 06, but I would get the 05 and take the 2 grand i saved and use it on upgraded the bike, theres really no difference in them besides the year they came out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kal-El said:
If you really want to spend the extra 2 grand get the 06, but I would get the 05 and take the 2 grand i saved and use it on upgraded the bike, theres really no difference in them besides the year they came out.

+`1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is what I was thinking. Just wanted to be sure there wasn't anything different with the 2 years. I have a few mods that I am planning for this winter and the extra $$ will go a long way:rofl

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well cant wait to see pics, I have a 05 636 red and my wife has an 06 636 titanium with flames. if you need help picking mods this forums the place to be.

·
Registered
604 Posts
ckporkchop23 said:
That is what I was thinking. Just wanted to be sure there wasn't anything different with the 2 years. I have a few mods that I am planning for this winter and the extra $$ will go a long way:rofl
ONLY get the 06' if you like the flame job......other than that get an 05', there is NO DIFFERENCE in the years, just more graphix, but i took all my stickers off so it look's very clean!!! Like it was mentioned before, spend that 2k on performance upgrades, trust me, when you start adding performace to that 636, it become's your LOVE.....:runaway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts