Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference from putting a power commader on you bike and dynoing a map versus installing a power commader and just downloading a map for your bike :tard from a computer?

·
Registered
379 Posts
The dif comes in that each bike runs leaner or richer than another one. Putting the PC on the bike is great and if you have the time and money you can have the thing mapped to your bike and riding style and more to what you enjoy from the bike. You can also then map the bike to get the best from an exhaust that you have fitted and air filters and all funny little things.

If you have a stock bike or one where a map has been used before on another bike exactly like yours, then it is cool but still remember that yuors could run a bit dif to another.

I fitted a PC and a full ARATA race system with BMC air filters and ran a map from a full race spec bike with the same mods as i also have a Kawa racing head and cams and it was great but after adjusting the map a little, we got more ridability out of it for the road.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
116 Posts
The dif comes in that each bike runs leaner or richer than another one. Putting the PC on the bike is great and if you have the time and money you can have the thing mapped to your bike and riding style and more to what you enjoy from the bike. You can also then map the bike to get the best from an exhaust that you have fitted and air filters and all funny little things.

If you have a stock bike or one where a map has been used before on another bike exactly like yours, then it is cool but still remember that yuors could run a bit dif to another.

I fitted a PC and a full ARATA race system with BMC air filters and ran a map from a full race spec bike with the same mods as i also have a Kawa racing head and cams and it was great but after adjusting the map a little, we got more ridability out of it for the road.

Hope that helps
Very useful informations, thanks for sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts