Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the difference between the power commander III and the new V? I can't really find anything on DynoJet's website that seem to point to any real major differences. Can anyone elaborate?

·
Registered
320 Posts
PcIII allows for only one map tune. PCV allows you to have a few Fuel map tunes. So like on the new bikes now u press a button for say full all out power. Press it again for say wet conditions and has a less powerful tune. And another for whatever reason like maybe drag race tune for if you take off ur exhaust to go to the strip.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
PC5 is smaller and has more options on it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a no brainer then.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Alan Tinnion is 9 times British Sprint champion and he's now made the switch to Kawasaki, this completely standard ZX-6R motor is now producing over 125hp thanks to just a K&N air filter, Power Commander 5 (PCV) and a re-map

i have the map if anyone would like me to email it.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alan Tinnion is 9 times British Sprint champion and he's now made the switch to Kawasaki, this completely standard ZX-6R motor is now producing over 125hp thanks to just a K&N air filter, Power Commander 5 (PCV) and a re-map

i have the map if anyone would like me to email it.......

I would definitely like to see the map, mainly the A/F targets

·
Registered
13,362 Posts
PCV also gives you the option of plugging in their AutoTune module, which should theoretically simulate a dyno tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts