Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts

· Registered
1,466 Posts
That's the right part, but seems a little high.

There's several vendors on this forum that are highly recommended. Hardracing, ridersdiscount, and sportbiketrackgear to name a few. Scroll down to the vendor forums to find their contact info.
-Cody

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the right part, but seems a little high.

There's several vendors on this forum that are highly recommended. Hardracing, ridersdiscount, and sportbiketrackgear to name a few. Scroll down to the vendor forums to find their contact info.
-Cody

Awesome! I'm always looking for a bargain, hope these vendors can bring down the price some

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You arent a blonde by any chance are you? (just reading your username) Anyways, try to find a Power Commander 5 from one of the vendors from this site.
Nono, not a blonde. Asian actually. I have the basic gist of what a bike can do, how its supposed to run and sound, etc., but when it comes to picking out quality parts and accessories, im clueless. I only want the best for my man :)

· Registered
781 Posts
Well at least you are doing your research which is good. Buddy of mine's girlfriend got him a intake for his car. She picked the worst one ever which usally causes issues, not to mention it doesnt fit correctly....$300 down the hole.

· Registered
887 Posts
Hmmmm that's a good point.. I may have to reconsider, but I'm willing to use a paperbag and turn off the light if she checks out to be at least but no less than a 5 out of 10 scale

Ps.... I have a big midpipe

I'm just kidding.. these are usually a dude scared to get picked on a public forum so they asK in a form of pretending to be a chick so they get more response and attention.
But if the story is true, I don't know many girls in this world that would buy their man a power commander and go as far as researching for the squid.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmm that's a good point.. I may have to reconsider, but I'm willing to use a paperbag and turn off the light if she checks out to be at least but no less than a 5 out of 10 scale

Ps.... I have a big midpipe

I'm just kidding.. these are usually a dude scared to get picked on a public forum so they asK in a form of pretending to be a chick so they get more response and attention.
But if the story is true, I don't know many girls in this world that would buy their man a power commander and go as far as researching for the squid.
Really? Guys do that? That's so.....sad.

I dont know what kind of girls youre used to dealing with, but they need to step their game up. I'm the type to buy gifts that they'll actually like and enjoy and hes been talking about a power commander for as long as I can remember. Also, it'd be silly to not research; what if I got the wrong one? thatd be like playing with his emotions. What also helps is that I love that bike just as much as he does, I'm always down for a ride ;)

P.S. I didnt get a pm

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
if he ever do you wrong.. i PM'ed you my number just in case.

holla
:rotflmao

Girl trying do do something for her man, and still gets hit on :crazyloco

I love this place :mfclap

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
Now that you know what your looking for, could always look on ebay......

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.