Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just a quick question if wanted to get the rims powdercoated on my bike to match the gold/bronze rotors is there an exact color match for it and if so what is the name of the gold or bronze????

·
Registered
236 Posts
you will have to check with the powser coater

·
Registered
92 Posts
Make sure you pick a powdercoater with experience on motorcycle wheels. Because the heat used to powder coat it can potentially warp the rims. Meaning you'll be out a new set of wheels.
I thnk that means he'll actually have a new set............

·
Registered
151 Posts
i didn't get mine done yet but i did go to the guy around my area who does the powdercoating. basically take them the bike and they'll bring the book out to try to match it. cause the bronz on your rotors/caliper/front forks are all 3 different tones of bronz...how much is this guy charging you thats going to be doing it. my guy told me about 120.00.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got my wheels powdercoated by this really good shop around my area, the only reason why i did it with them is beacause they deal with alot of bikes and i had alot o referals and good feed back so i was not afraid that he would mess it up. However, what i would do in your case, i would go to the shop, talk to the guy, and he will also have some colors there to best mach your breaks...
Im not sure where you live, but if any body lives in South Florida i would strongly recomend Armor Coating inc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts