Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Powdercoating I have done .

8K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  citation10 
#1 ·
Here are some examples of things I have done , I can offer some of this to you guy's but in Christmas season I'm pretty slammed .

$50.00 to do calipers.

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice work bruh!

#6 ·
Yeah It's a lot of fun but sometimes a pain in the AZZ , just got to make sure everything is CLEAN , and I mean spotless ! if powder doesnt get into a area good because that part was dirty , well then plan to start over !

#7 ·
Do u guys do chroming too or just powdercoat? I'd like to get a few items done over the winter months

#8 ·
No just powdercoating , I'd love to do the chorme ! but the setup price is very high .

If you want powdercoating done on footpegs , calipers , screws , gas cap or anything else let me know .

#9 ·
K I'll let Know but I really want to do something completely exotic and original to my bike like possibly black chrome.

#13 ·
cool man , hey I gota question did you tighten the side bolts all the way down on your tree when you coated them ? or did you leave it open ..

I'm asking because with the movent of them tighting down I wonder if it will crack the powder ?

#17 ·
Sounds like you guys either work for someone that does powdercoating, or have your own business, it sounds fun and I DO do regular painting with spray guns, on machinery at the shop I work for. How much does the setup you guys' have run for. $$$

#18 ·
LOL , no I'm lucky enough to have my own shop with all tools in it , along with sand blaster cabinet , compressor, powder coating gun , ovens and stuff to do wheel stripes and decals .

I always try to do things myself , If I can't then I figure it out somehow .

#19 ·
sounds like you have a whole walk in business of sorts, is this comparable to Color Zone? They do all the Superbikes! (tv show on speed) bikes. In any case, cool!!

#21 ·
damn i should introduce you to my wife, as that sounds like an expensive hobby!!! I tell her i want to spend a total of $1,500 on many different mods for my bike (TOTAL), and she starts freakin out LOL!!!! damn, ALL I HAVE is bikes and video games hahaha, you cant take everything away from meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.