Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, as I'm also not near my bike nor' do I remember what certain parts look like..

..but is it hard to remove the rearsets and passenger pegs?

Citation, you must hate all these custom questions, but I have one. I "think" at some point I would want to get my front fairing/fork protector powdercoated, the black part only.. just like the attack kawasaki bikes, but more of a real blue color. Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. What price are you thinking just for curiosity? The blue, minus where the pirelli decal is..

·
Registered
451 Posts
Oh I didn't know powercoating was only for metal and such... huh!

I just thought the powdercoating route would definitely be of better quality than Krylon FUSION for plastic paint... I'm worried about it chipping or not coming very clean, fading, etc. when out in the elements.

On a SIDE NOTE: As far as powercoating rearfront sets, is that just the rearsets and rear passenger pegs, or the whole rear passenger peg brackets? Thanks.

·
Registered
451 Posts
whats a front set, im a noob. rearsets are what you shift and rear brake with, front sets?... passenger stuff?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.