Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of some 07 600's with the red rims if anyone has any.
or some pics of some other rims that look good on the black 600s
thanks guys

·
Registered
184 Posts
why, are you lookin to powder coat your rims?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my friend has a silver 600 with the red rims and might wanna trade, but first i wanna see what they look like

·
Registered
191 Posts
STILL deciding on whether to get the 07 silver or green. I think the green would look nice w/ green rims, but at the same time I love the silver. Just afraid that the green will stand out TOO much as far as cops go. Any pics of green on green???

·
Registered
275 Posts
black bike with green rims. then some black rim tape. That would be hot

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya, im really open to anything. i just wanna see some pics of what people think looks good so i can get some ideas...

·
Registered
488 Posts
they all look good, green was too bright for me and i didnt wanna wait 2 weeks to et a black one and the red wheels are hot on the gray so thats what i went for. what ever catches ur eye! black with green wheels or red whould be hot! myopinon get the gray lol its ur only choice!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all the kawi's are hott.
but ive limited it down to the silver (like zilver said theyre hot w/those red wheels) or black...any opinions between those 2?

·
Registered
488 Posts
like i said before if it was me i got gray cuz them wheels are hot! but black with re wheels! damn i saw a set on ebay matter'o fact i saw a few sets! even the 3 spoke green but its ur choice, choose wisely cuz its for you to show off that kawi! and have fun too lol. oh yeah mine is scratch up on the bikes right side, can you tell if theres any? it looks right out of the show room

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks silver surfer thats exactly what i wanna do, black get red rims, the red bolt kit, red levers, everything red on his is what i wanna do, only on an 07, thanks for the help. and zilver your bike looks mint cant see any scratches at all

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yea, I have Bigwhit and silversurfer's pics all over my computer,lol. Thats one of the reasons tha green and the silver are my top choices. Its a decision that I'm really excited about though.. But I do hear that tha green gets noticed a lil more by the ladies, is that right???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ha thats true, that lime green is def an eye catching color, its good for the ladies, and other drivers, but bad for the cops, i guess it goes both ways, its the same w/red probably too

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love the silver with red rims, that's why I got it. I was lucky that my dealer had about 10 of each color so I could pretty much get whichever one I wanted.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts