Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i just ordered them as well from xenon rider got the high and low beam but still waiting for the high beam in the mail...installed in like 10 mins put the ballasts on the inside near the speedo...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Am I the only rider who hates that? Cause one of the first things I did with my bike was re-wire the headlights so they're both on and both have the highbeams on.

How much? For the high beam. Cause I'll order two.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
they look nice

·
Registered
649 Posts
Am I the only rider who hates that? Cause one of the first things I did with my bike was re-wire the headlights so they're both on and both have the highbeams on.
I hate the way bikes look with one light for low beams and two for high!!!!! It doesn't make any sense to me. Please everyone, rewire that sh*t!!!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate the way bikes look with one light for low beams and two for high!!!!! It doesn't make any sense to me. Please everyone, rewire that sh*t!!!!!!!
well i live in a very rural area with 0 visibility at night so i just installed the high and low beam so i dont hit cows and other assorted farm animals...:scared

·
Registered
80 Posts
damn i want HID's too....

everyone keeps talking about re-wiring your headlights so their both on all the time, i tried searching and everything but with no result...

anyone have a link or anything to help me out???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah same here how do u rewire it. oh and I bought new bulbs cause the dealer said I could just put a low beam in the high beam side and thats it but the bulb wont go in on the hb side and the connector is different.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I would to totally rewire both if 1 had the instructions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts