Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the "Post a pic of your dream ride" thread.

Post a pic of your dream "old school muscle car" with a brief description about it!

Mine,yes,you guess it,a Mustang.
Black 1967 Shelby Cobra Mustang (GT500)
428CJ (Cobra Jet) V8 big block,410HP,440TQ,4 Speed manual,3400LB's.
Theses were rare on the streets back in 67 and are now considered one of the rarest and most desirable muscle cars to exist.Back in that day if it wasnt a HEMI or 427 Stingray Corvette you wanted,it was this car-vice versa.

Its my dream muscle car!

Lets see them dream muscle cars!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Your dream car is a bike manual and a pair of tits?

oh wait, i see the car at the bottom!

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
392 SRT8 Challenger 6.4L HEMI **modern Muscle**

Should have posted that in the "Post a pic of your dream ride" thread.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Favorite all time muscle car. The 1969 corvette zl1

And this is my favorite car ever. The Ford GT40 Mk1. Even though I would call it a super car instead of a muscle, i still had to throw it out there.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually i tried to go back and edit the title to say "old school" muscle car and it ended up posting the thread twice.But yes the thread was supposed to be for old school muscle cars and what one is your fav dream old school muscle car.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If i couldnt pick a 1967 Shelby Cobra Mustang (GT500) 4 Speed or any other Ford,as my old school dream muscle car,id pick a 1967 Corvette 427 Sting Ray 4 speed as my old school dream muscle car.
Awesome dream muscle cars posted so far boys
Lets see more!

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Favorite all time muscle car. The 1969 corvette zl1

Mine too. I actually was within an hour of buying one back in 1999 or so........and regrettably should have. I keep kicking myself for not buying it.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dont see this everyday.1968 Shelby Cobra Mustang (GT500) 428CJ 4 Speed numbers matching restored,worth $200,000+ doing a burnout.

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Well, I used to own this one. 1960 vette with 350 small block and a Doug Nash 5 speed. Probably my favorite so far.
I've also had a 70 chevelle SS, 68 camaro with dual quad tunnel and destroked 400 small block, 68 GTO with a 427 chevy big block, a 70 camaro with a 427 big block and more I cant think of right now:dunno

[/IMG]

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice RD!
All with engines out of other cars othe GM`s.400 was a Pontiac engine i think,427 Chev engine.Thats deff a pretty sweet past of old school muscle cars+1

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Yeah, I built engines for a living back then so when I bought a car, I usually already had a different engine already designed for it.

The GTO did have a 400 pontiac engine in it when I bought it. I couldn't wait to pull it out and put the 427 chevy in there. Probably doubled the HP:lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
And this is my favorite car ever. The Ford GT40 Mk1. Even though I would call it a super car instead of a muscle, i still had to throw it out there.

I have a few pics of me sitting in an original 66 GT40...It was McLaren's personal car.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I posted a silver split window vette not sure what happened

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Like the "Post a pic of your dream ride" thread.

Post a pic of your dream "old school muscle car" with a brief description about it!

Mine,yes,you guess it,a Mustang.
Black 1967 Shelby Cobra Mustang (GT500)
428CJ (Cobra Jet) V8 big block,410HP,440TQ,4 Speed manual,3400LB's.
Theses were rare on the streets back in 67 and are now considered one of the rarest and most desirable muscle cars to exist.Back in that day if it wasnt a HEMI or 427 Stingray Corvette you wanted,it was this car-vice versa.

Its my dream muscle car!

Lets see them dream muscle cars!
I know somebody who has one in a temp treated cement garage. It is in PRISTINE all original condition. The car is 100% flawless. Not a scratch or ding anywhere. The car sits on 4 stands and is started and driven twice a month to keep everything functional only. 5xxx original miles. Yes, five thousand and change original miles. Not fifty. He knows exactly what he's got sitting in his garage.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know somebody who has one in a temp treated cement garage. It is in PRISTINE all original condition. The car is 100% flawless. Not a scratch or ding anywhere. The car sits on 4 stands and is started and driven twice a month to keep everything functional only. 5xxx original miles. Yes, five thousand and change original miles. Not fifty. He knows exactly what he's got sitting in his garage.
Damn!
Hes a lucky guy+1

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
While I'm at it, my dream muscle car is a 1969 Camaro SS w/ a blown 502ci big block. Black, flat black racing stripes, black interior, black rims. I have a 69 SS clone w/ a 383 stroker in it right now, White, black vynil top, it's for sale.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts