Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

Ran across a 1991 ZX11 (same as my current ride) for sale as a parts bike (no title).

Plastics all seem to be in good order. I would be making use of the tank/seat, but everything else would be open for sale (cheap).

If anyone on here has interest, I may pick up the whole bike and facilitate getting some parts out to you otherwise, I may just negotiate thos parts with the guy.

Motor has 30K

Let me know if there is any interest.

· Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get it up to my house for $450. I'm not looking to make loads of money on it. Just to get the parts I need and can part out the rest really cheap!

Realistically, I don't have the room to store 2 bikes.

· Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's wrong with it? Seems as if it is in running condition you could re-title it and sell it for a bunch more than $450. Maybe I missed something-
I don't have the whole story, but there might be a problem with 2nd gear. Wasn't looking to make money just get some parts for myself. Problem with getting a title since it was abandoned with other vehicles in the guys lot. Don't want to get involved....

I have an extra c model seat in excellent condition if you don't end up getting that one. I will probably sell this one.
He's going to call me tomorrow, so will have a better idea then.

· Registered
3,929 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
How much for the reflectors on the front wheel fender? :rotflmao

For that low price you wouldn't have much problems selling parts. People looking for turn signals and such. I am rebuilding my 91 and should need parts but I don't know which yet.

You could experiment on the motor. Messing with second gear fixes if you have the time. It could be the motor for a bore kit, counter balancer removal, and milling the head.

Wasn't someone looking for the plastic and rear grab handle mount.

· Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After 5 emails, the guy finally calls me and tells me its sold. WTF? He said he wouldn't get rid of it till we spoke this morning :angry

· Registered
90 Posts
A couple of more years and we will be like the cafe racer guys. Scounging in junk yards to find ninja pieces. Building bikes that the rest of the world thinks are weird looking. Really, a pink stripped ricer? :crackup

· Registered
15 Posts
I also have some front fender pieces. Not sure what. I think I have repainted (yellow) back half of front and a original black front piece...maybe a complete black one. Have to check and take pics if amyone is interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.