Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my little research with plug gaskets and oil, I found solid pins that replace the hollow ones. Supposed to stop the major cause of oil travelling into the plug area and into the cylinder. They are $18 shipped. What do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There excellent , Solve a lot of oil consumption problems . Nothing to loose for $18.
Thats what I thought by looking at it. The thread went sideways fast. I couldn't tell if he had a really good idea since he evidently rubbed a lot of people the wrong way trying to sell them. I think its pretty cheap if it works.

·
Registered
115 Posts
In my little research with plug gaskets and oil, I found solid pins that replace the hollow ones. Supposed to stop the major cause of oil travelling into the plug area and into the cylinder. They are $18 shipped. What do you think?
What are plug gasket pins?

·
Administrator
58,491 Posts
Thats what I thought by looking at it. The thread went sideways fast. I couldn't tell if he had a really good idea since he evidently rubbed a lot of people the wrong way trying to sell them. I think its pretty cheap if it works.
A thread here?
I don't recall seeing it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts