Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Pics of GTR without panniers.

Found these pics of GTR or Concours 14 without panniers..enjoy:runaway Oh sorry I see that I have don't have the option to post pics...How can I get this authority????:evil

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just click the insert image button or put the tags

·
Registered
181 Posts
Found these pics of GTR or Concours 14 without panniers.. enjoy: runaway Oh sorry I see that I have don't have the option to post pics... How can I get this authority???? :evil
Here are some pics of GTR 1400 without panniers; to me, it looks better with them...

P.S. For posting pictures on every forum or site, just go on http://imageshack.us/ and there You'll find enough options after photo is uploaded... usually take option "Hotlink for forums (1)" if is picture smaller (small pictures will be than set to be shown in full size inside post), or option "Thumbnail for forums (1)" if is bigger (like I did now, and it's more user friendly because it shows only thumbnail with size od full picture, so it's Your free will...). By clicking on picture it will be shown in full size. Before upload You can also choose to resize the picture automatically for different purposes.

But there are also much other upload-sites... :smile :smile :smile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts