Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody riding on Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires ?
How do you like them?
What kind of milage are you getting?
On what bike?

Yeah we hear about the PP's all the time so please don't over run the thread with talk about them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
kawboy

[Havn't tried corsa III's but diablo streets don't skate under full p[ower at full lean & they last 4to5k miles even if you ride on the pipe like Kawboy.:scared

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After a ton of reaserch I just ordered a set of the Corsa III's.... $267 delivered. I can't wait to get them mounted and scrub 'em in. I'll post some impressions in a week or two.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've gone thru a few tanks of gas and have started riding harder on the CORSA III's. These tires kick some A$$!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't leaned them over to the absolute last cm yet, but they feel like they are glued to the road. I'll be keeping track of milage for a future report..... but I give them two thumbs up!!!!!![/B

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes, please keep us updated on how they are! I am nearing the point where I have to change my original BT015's on the 6R, and I am seriously thinking of doing a lot of trackdays, and need something with ultimate grip. Although I can't complain about the BT015's, I was thinking of the Corsa III's or the BT002's, but don't think I will get a lot of mileage from the BT002's. On the 10R I will probably put the PP's and then we will be able to compare although there is a huge HP difference.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well I rode home in a down pour and I'll tell you that the III's did a great job. I felt comfortable and they hook up great in the rain. It was a 30 mile ride too!!!!! I'm glad to be home safe and sound.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Use 'em on me Superstock racebike for wet races, fabulous, Supercorsa's have the edge in the dry tho (& are not very good in the wet)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've really started leaning on the Pirellis lately and they feel grippy and predictable. I've easily put 1k miles on them or more and they still look pretty new! I swear they warm up in minutes, especially with th 90+ degree days we've been having here in CO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts