Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
that isn't pimped out, its got LEDs and a GPS glued to the triple.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ha ha

That music is as gay as your crusty old bike is! You need a lesson in color matching and have your mom dress your bike because you can't.:rotflmao: :crackup

I bet it's the fastest bike out there also!:headscratch

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ouch kinda rough here i see. yeah i know i have an older bike but im happy with it , GPS isnt glued it has a mount and im not sure what the color problem what that it being refered to but oh well just wanted to share the video. i love my bike.

·
Registered
843 Posts
ouch kinda rough here i see. yeah i know i have an older bike but im happy with it , GPS isnt glued it has a mount and im not sure what the color problem what that it being refered to but oh well just wanted to share the video. i love my bike.
sorry about giving you a hard time about your bike,,, we just have a difftent taste of styles i give you credit for being unique though who cares what people think aha

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
That is fine, but we aren't a "pimp" crowd around here.

You are, of course, more than welcome - even encouraged to stay. We just tend to be more of the... classier... crowd than your typical bike night 18 year old.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok , i see no problem or hard feelings. i was just excited and wanted to show my work. this will more than likely get soldeer for another bike in the future.

·
Registered
843 Posts
oh ok , i see no problem or hard feelings. i was just excited and wanted to show my work. this will more than likely get soldeer for another bike in the future.
as long as you like it man thats all that matters, if everyone liked the same thing it would not be any fun!:clap

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey guys i need some help. i got a tail faring for a 98 zx6 from ebay

and wanted to put it on my 99zx6e ninja

so far it looks like it will fit but i need help as to what is needed to eb done before i buy more parts. i dont want to get the wrong parts and my shop told me it can be done but they are busy. so i went and tried to get an idea of how it will look post project.

i have since put back the stock tail fairing but took pics as to what it might look like when done.

this is what my bike looks like stock

any info will be used to get my bike to look like this

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey guys i need some help. i got a tail faring for a 98 zx6 from ebay

and wanted to put it on my 99zx6e ninja

so far it looks like it will fit but i need help as to what is needed to eb done before i buy more parts. i dont want to get the wrong parts and my shop told me it can be done but they are busy. so i went and tried to get an idea of how it will look post project.

i have since put back the stock tail fairing but took pics as to what it might look like when done.

this is what my bike looks like stock

any info will be used to get my bike to look like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCuaI-BnBug
get the 1999 zx7 sub frame

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
i had to do custom cutting because my frame is welded on. the shop said i would have had alot of hell with the subframe. i only bought the plastic for 40bucks. they said if i really wanted it i would need to cut and pray. so i did it and the job came out surprising.

i will post the pictures tomorrow during day light. i finished the job in the after noon and its not bad at all. i got new tail lights and everthing. no one knew what i did on the road and i got alot of compliments.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts