Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get your pictures on here.having a hell of a time.everytime i select insert image its asking for a url http://.is there any easier way to get pics that are on your computer in MY PICTURES to go on here.Have some pics of my bike and wnat to post.PLease help!!:banghead :banghead

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and also my profile pic is not showing up.is it that you all can see and i can't or am i doing something wrong?Really want to get the hang of this.Sorry,new to this.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Best bet for posting pics is opening up a photobucket account. www.photobucket.com From there you can upload, and it will give you the code for posting your pics here and anywhere else you want.

As for your avatar, you have to load that from your options screen, and stay within the parameters (size) that is requested. I'm guessing your pic is too big for it to show here.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!!A really big help.:crazyloco

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well here goes let me know?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!Thanks sooooo much guys.i'll be posting more!!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you !!!!!:cheers it's called blazin pearl orange.must see in sunlight.the pearl specs sparkle!!!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will look into that.Really thats a first for me hearing that.But as i look more "yeah" it would look sharper!!:clap

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got my profile pic down to 17kb size and still not working.I give up on that part.But i've got the other pics down to an art.Ride safe,LOOK Fast!!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice bike and exhaust pipe, d n d is awesome. The color, the best, i have the same one.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet!!!!not many around.Well thanks for :clap compliment!!As u said the best!:crazyloco

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:clap sweet!!!!!!!:clap

1 - 19 of 19 Posts