1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ZX9R 2002
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another...
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

That's all for now, i don't have any better pictures than this.
I just bought it two weeks ago. Need 2 new tires (Michelin power cup) a newdrive chin and sprokets, and the rest à the bike is fine.
74000km, so il will probably have to replace the engine chain (primary chain in english???) in the comming months.
The seats are nasty, so il going to try to find a seat cover for the rear, and a second hand in a good stata for the driver seat.
Any idea to fin a proper seat cover for the rear? There is some adds on Wish.... but I'm afraid it won't fit.
By!

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,798 Posts
Another...
View attachment 20842
That's all for now, i don't have any better pictures than this.
I just bought it two weeks ago. Need 2 new tires (Michelin power cup) a newdrive chin and sprokets, and the rest à the bike is fine.
74000km, so il will probably have to replace the engine chain (primary chain in english???) in the comming months.
The seats are nasty, so il going to try to find a seat cover for the rear, and a second hand in a good stata for the driver seat.
Any idea to fin a proper seat cover for the rear? There is some adds on Wish.... but I'm afraid it won't fit.
By!
I wouldn't trust the wish ad. Try fleabay and other similar sites. Idk what you have available to you to use when someone wants to sell something second-hand/used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts