Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I intend to scan a ZX11 road report and instead of e-mailing it to guys asking for it, I could post the pages here. I usually use photobucket but I know they shrink down the size of too large pictures. By doing so, pages with text become hard to read.

Do you know a picture hosting website (must be free) I could use and that do not shrink down the pictures? It would be easier for the older eyes here to read those reports... Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I usually use photobucket but I know they shrink down the size of too large pictures.
You can change those settings to allow file size limits instead of image sizes.

I set mine to like 2MB or something like that. Even huge fucking images can be kept under 2 MB with the right filetype.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Setup a free MediaFire account at mediafire.com. Files will remain whatever size they are in originally.

Only restriction with the free account is that any 1 individual file can't be more than 200 Meg, which in 99% of the cases is no problem.

Set the folder to public and post the link back on here.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Setup a free MediaFire account at mediafire.com. Files will remain whatever size they are in originally.

Only restriction with the free account is that any 1 individual file can't be more than 200 Meg, which in 99% of the cases is no problem.

Set the folder to public and post the link back on here.
Or he can just change the file size. Ive stuck some pretty god damn huge files on photobucket without any problems just by saving them in a compressed format like jpg.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picture above is from Snap fish and I believe it's too small.
I'll try Photobucket but only later (it is not accessible from work computer).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts