Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My man that thing is in mint condition, how do you manage to keep it looking like that after so many moons have passed by?

thats what one does when you dont have alot of money. unlike your friends that ride with you.:rofl :rotflmao

seriosly tho just a lot of time and effort she only has 21000 miles on her and when i got her just completly redid the whole bike.:smile

·
Registered
379 Posts
thats what one does when you dont have alot of money. unlike your friends that ride with you.:rofl :rotflmao

seriosly tho just a lot of time and effort she only has 21000 miles on her and when i got her just completly redid the whole bike.:smile
I feel you on that one. I wish i had cash like those guys heheehhehe but i love my ride and would never change it if i dont have to:crazyloco

·
Registered
379 Posts
im with you there cant bring myself to make a bike payment.:angry
I unfortunately have to pay it off because as the mags are expensive, so are the bikes. We are oaying about $3-4000 more for the same bike you guys get new on that side.:angry :banghead

I pay about $200 a month for my bike and i had a $3600 deposit +-. I got it second hand to as its the 04 model and i like that better than the 07 model

·
Registered
532 Posts
I must also compliment you on an "Concours quality" bike man!!!! Superb!!!!

Keep it up!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the great thing is when i got her only paid 1500.00 for her and since then put another 2000.00 into it. and still have more that i want to do.:smile

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks Nice , See You Around Town ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
wow nice ride!Looks like a body kit, is it original farings etc.YOur pic is now the background on my computer,,,,absolutly SEXXY!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow nice ride!Looks like a body kit, is it original farings etc.YOur pic is now the background on my computer,,,,absolutly SEXXY!!!!

yes it is original bodywork, thank you for the compliment:smile

·
Registered
124 Posts
The best looking 1990 zx-10 ive seen in a long long time. I like the paint and the chrome. You should check out mine, i posted the pics a few days ago. Looks virtualy the same as when it was new.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts