Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
cool. is it a full Exhaust ? what kind of windscreen is that . more pics that looks fucking bad ass.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The windscreen is from www.mra.de and unfortunately the exhaust is not a full system yet. The wife needed shoes and the kids need feeding. but it will be soon. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its sounds good and the baffles can be removed quite easy for track days which sounds even better. I can feel a little bit of difference mid range but im going to get a power commander and see how it goes with that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Beautiful bike man! I have the MRA screen too. Nice to see the speedo every now and again!

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey I am totally into this exhaust and plan to purchase it very soon. i know you said it sounds good but I don't want to be loud at all. a little more than stock I prefer but not screaming loud unless I am getting on it. don't need the extra cop attention. so how loud is it?
I called micron and they do not make this muffler in full exhaust system just a slip on and the guy I talked to claimed 3.5-4 hp gain without remapping.
did you ever get the power commander? if so can you tell a difference from that?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear Garry & Friends

The exhaust looks good. I'd love to hear it. I like the green stripe on the wheels. Is that a stock feature or did you add the wheels and/or green stripe?

Sincerely,
Jaddie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just put the tape round it sets it off nice. Fitted a power commander at the weekend with some excellent results thanks for your comments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice! I have the same ZX6R in blue! I also put the Micron Exhaust on it! Its almost exactly like yours. The only difference is I put pig spotter mirrors on the front. I love the Micron though. Its not as loud as the D&D Exhaust but it sure does scream at about 12000 rpm! :respect

·
Registered
82 Posts
help

hey guys what did you guys do with the cables that where hook on the muffler for the flapper and did your f. i. light came on your gauge mine did any help will be appreciated

1 - 17 of 17 Posts