Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

Thought i would post some pics of my zx6r with my new Vortex rearsets...................big thanks to Don for the shiny present that landed on my doorstep last week, can't thank him enough and has restored my faith in the human kind!

Haven't added the pressure switch but will do this once I change my rear brake line to a braided one.

Cheers

J

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
looking good :thumbup
thanks oldhead!

i got a supersprox black/gold rear sprocket, std gearing, Tsubaki gold chain and new front sprocket to go on asap - should tidy the rear wheel up...........

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Wow the bike looks awesome, you must have cleaned up the rear sets, I don't remember them being so shiny. The pictures also answered my question on wether you had snow still. Looks nice and sunny.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow the bike looks awesome, you must have cleaned up the rear sets, I don't remember them being so shiny. The pictures also answered my question on wether you had snow still. Looks nice and sunny.
Thanks Don. Just a quick wipe with a wet cloth, they came up sweet!

Yes lovely weather here in London, 12 C today and bright sunshine - working from home today so stole a ride at lunchtime. It's gonna be nice here all week, going up to 15 C - i live only 30 mins ride from Brands Hatch, getting itchy for my 1st track day of the season now! Always scraped my pegs when getting carried away at druids, not anymore lol!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts