Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so some of you guys who have been answering my multidirectional threads have been very helpful in giving me ideas and searching for the info i need, so here are a couple of pics of my $1000 ninja, the bikes a 1990, 9,600 miles on it, runs great, but no second gear. I just ordered a k&n airfilter, a new speedometer cable, and a muzzy aluminum radiator fan. Did i get a good buy?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i asked this is another thread but never got an answer for it, is this a matter of differences between the "c" model, and "d" this next pic is not of my bike, but i have seen lots of zx11's where more of the frame shows from a sideveiw, the visible frame makes a "Y". where my bikes does not, is this a difference between the c and d??? also where could i get a seat like this guys

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts
If you fix that bad 2nd gear yourself, you'd still have less than $2K in it. A good custom upholsterer could make that seat for $400 or less.

·
Registered
562 Posts
nice bike.....thats not the only difference....basically the frame and fairing is different on the c and d....and the main noticebly difference is like you said....the side frame,also the tank and rear tail section stick out as different

·
Registered
226 Posts
D has Y frame, C has L frame
D has skinny tail light, C has big square one
D has two intake holes in the front, C has one on the left front.

Those are the biggest visual cues in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts