Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked my 07 up on tuesday. This thing is incredible, I couldnt beleive how amazing it handles. I know...things need to come off, give me some time to get rid of the hideous fender. I have the seat cowle on order. Ill put some more pics up eventually but just wanted to share these for now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anybody know if Akrapovic or any other comapanies come out with an exhaust for the 07 yet other than two bros? Post some pics if you find some. And nice bike man, love the green...can't wait to see what you do to it:crazyloco

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...two bros is all ive seen so far and this company beet from japan but that exhaust is 2k a little too much for me. Im waiting to see what Akrapovic comes out with

·
Registered
138 Posts
doood! sweeeeet! :mfclap congrats on your 07! the beet exhaust is killer! just wondering where is the brake light? :headscratch must be a prototype as i see no mid fairings in the pics. again, sweeet bike doood! :crazyloco

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice bikes

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
furious600, where in central Jersey u from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi i,m racing a 07 600 kawa in england and can,t find a full race pipe anywhere over here that i can get straight away, any help would appreciated.
Nod.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think at this point since the bike is so new and it was totally redesigned from the 06 you may have to wait. I know on akropovic's site they will be offereing full race systems soon. maybe you can give them a call and tell them your situation.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Titties

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice bike man! alot of new owners signing up here, (including myself) kawi must be happy, lol

i'm really hoping they come out with a dual tip slip on that's a little more suttle then the two brothers. the one in carbon pictured above is nice and clean looking.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a question for you 07 6r owners. Someone told me the other day that they don't have a helmet lock. Is this true?

·
Registered
114 Posts
There are helmet "hooks" under the seat, but no wires and no lock on the outside. Too darn difficult to use in my opinion. So I picked on up that attaches to my license plate... It works wonderfully!! http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=3662

I got mine on ebay for a little cheaper than the company sells for directly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/kury...011QQitemZ320103814956QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I have a question for you 07 6r owners. Someone told me the other day that they don't have a helmet lock. Is this true?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts