Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
The more and more I look at this model of ninja, the more I'm tempted to get one. Reckon I'll get £2200 - £2300 for mine and am just awaiting some compo for a bump I had on mine before christmas. I've seen 05 plates for bout 4k and after reading the article "old vs new" in Nov 06 issue of superbike, about the 05 vs 02 636 and seen the improved handling of the 05 plate even on bumpy rd's, it is really tempting me. Your bike looks beautiful man :respect

·
Registered
27 Posts
im jelous of ya bike and im jelous of where ya live. very nice ride m8

·
Registered
117 Posts
That brings back memories. I learned to ride while living in El Cajon and spent many hours out east of San Diego. I miss those warm, dry, clean roads now that I live in the cold, wet, sanded Pacific Northwest

I just realized that was 25 years ago.

I'm sure you recognize the Sunrise Highway

·
Registered
184 Posts
Reminds me of the Monterey area also.
I was stationed at Fort Ord, 1982-1984.
Laguna Seca was right behind the Fort.I could take the back roads of the Fort and come out right at the front gate to Laguna.Oh how I miss California.
Ridin' in the flatlands.

·
Registered
45 Posts
man,that is a good lookin bike!Just enough color to make a difference but not toomuch to be overkill.///I know im gonna sound like Paris Hilton,but anyway,ThatsHott!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I wish i was there, we just got an inch of snow in April in ND. Back home in Jersey its perfect. I hope the snow is gone in time for the weekend so i can ride again. It forecast to be 49 on monday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts