Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
191 Posts
SEXY!!! Love the GREEN CHAIN!

·
Registered
87 Posts
holy shit how much do those TB pipes cost in the states? and are they any good? only heard of them recently in supermoto racer magazine, dont think we can get them in the UK:headscratch

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone for the props, i love the tb exhaust it has a deep tone it doesnt even sound like a 600 ill try to get a sound clip up, and yeah i just got all the blue hardware put in everywhere even the bolts in my exhaust took some time but i like it. but thanks again for everyones props.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Very nice man !!!! Just take off those rear footrests, then you will see how sleek that thing looks!

Very nice bike though!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i had them off and love the way it looked but my girlfriend likes to ride sometimes and wasnt very happy when i took them off.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
nice bike man, is that ure srt?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah thats my other baby

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no headlight covers just stock the only thing smoked are the front blinkers it must of just been the the picture.

·
Registered
294 Posts
holy shit how much do those TB pipes cost in the states? and are they any good? only heard of them recently in supermoto racer magazine, dont think we can get them in the UK:headscratch
You can pick up a Two Brothers slip-on for around $540 .I like the look and sound, but don`t really care for the shiny chrome end pipe. Thinking about going with a KR Tuned.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts