Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for all the great info guys, looking forward to contributing. let the mods begin. ed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I think the black makes the bike even look faster. I wanted to get a black one, but the dealer who had the best price only had the Ltd. Edition or the blue. I like the blue, but the black is awesome looking.

Best wishes,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats !!!!! Black is the BEST color for the 14. I got mine in black. My brother got the Candy Plasma Blue. The black one is H.O.T.T. !!!! I am sure you will enjoy her.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
+1 Congrats and good choice.
Went looking at the black had my mind made up then my dealer got the blue in and set in the sun in the window man... I made three or four trips up there just lookin at them side by side and finally steered myself to the blue one....so glad I did get tons of comps on the color and and it is looking real good with the mods and chrome going on.
You made the best choice wait and see how many people stare and comp you on the color :mfclap
besides Black like white is really the absence of color and not a color at all:crackup ( and blue goes faster):rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ohhh wait you got the Black one ...sorry you settled on the slower one.

No really nice bike and you'll love it no matter what the color there all hot looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts