Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off first thing in the morning to pick up mine.. Should be beautiful day weather wise.

I'm in SE PA and although alot of dealers are clueless about when they are gonna arrive, Some of them and their district managers are on the ball with units on the floor. I know of another dealer local to me that will have 3 more very shortly (within days, they are shipped).. NONE SPOKEN FOR!! 1-ABS, 2-Plain flavored. These are dealers that seem to be in close contact with their dm's on the release of the bike and having ordered as soon as they could.

Other dealers in the same area's responses run the gammit from: "Well we should be able to start ordering on July 15 with deliveries in late august or early sept. to Yes we ordered them, we have no idea when they will be in

Post up or pm me if you are seriously interested and I'll let you know where the dealer is privately.. I promised I'd do it that way.. They'd love the business but dont want a stampede...:rotflmao

YEEEEE HAW.. If i've been a little testy around here lately... forgive me... that should all go away by tomorrow:clap

See you on the road,

Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats Jerry. Hope to see your review and a couple of pics soon. :mfclap

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to hear you've found one...hope you love it as much as I do...which one are you getting? abs or not?
Prop,

I'm getting a plain one... never had ABS on one of my bikes.. Have driven a few. Used the extra grand to accessorize the bike.

Rick,

I paid MSRP + sales tax, no freight, setup, processing fees, blah blah blah.

A fair trade on my 00 Connie..

08 my man....

I'll be posting up as soon as I get some feedback that seems new.. I dont want to repeat what everyone else has said too much.. Well except the part that its a great bike :rolleyes

Got lots to do....

See you on the road,

Jerry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good for you!! Enjoy you lucky bugger. Still waiting for them to arive in my area. Saw some in the Tour de France to day, making me antsy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts