Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all....I'm new to the board. I just bought a new leftover yellow/orange 06 zx-10 and I want to order a screen for it but I'm not sure how the double bubble looks on the bike. If anyone has any pics they can post that would be great!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome Fastang :crazyloco

This is the genuine Kawasaki UK D/B screen - not brilliant but may help

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm 6'6" and without it my head is doing the bobble head dance. With it the air is deflected higher up and I have less neck fatigue.
+1 I cannot imagine going back to a stock screen again after riding with my double bubble. I will try to get a picture of mine up tomorrow as we have the same bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all....I'd love to see them....I'm 6'7 and if it can help some with the wind buffeting my head at speed that would be great....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
laidout..What brand is that? And does it come with that trim piece at the top of the screen thats in the pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Kawasaki one. Don't have a great picture of it, but it seems to help me. I'm 6'

here's an older photo from this winter/early spring when I first got the bike

·
Registered
184 Posts
Here is my Zero Gravity D/B this should show you how much rise it has.
I'm 5'7" and I fit in right behind very nicely!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know he is a member on the forum here. You could try to shoot him a PM see if he responds. The mirror may work for both of them, but I am not sure...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts