Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine took a pic of my ZX-7 and did some photshop to it. Added green to the wheels, smoked windscreen, a green stitching on my seat.

What do you think?

Before:

After:

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
well he is pretty bad at photoshop, but I think that would look fairly good.

· Registered
7,375 Posts

· Registered
7,375 Posts
But i see where ur going and yes green wheels look good.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, he spent about 15 mins tops on it, so it's not great by far. but it just gives an idea. i'm gonna try and do this before winter is over. at least the wheels and windscreen

· Banned
3,604 Posts
Just keep it stock and get the hoover tubes on her. You'll thank me on warm days. Lots of heat around that tank and frame. It's still warm with the tubes but helps.

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Interesting point, I was planning on having a bodyshop removing them from my tank, but maybe ill replace them instead.
No way, those are part of the bike. You might as well just sell it and buy something else if you want those gone. Its not an old school 7 without them things.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the tubes are on the bike now. i bought the bike off a friend and he had the tubes in his garage. I'm not going with that seat, but a buddy of mine does leather work and is going to do this to my seat

http://www.stitchwerx.com/motorcycle-seats-and-misc.html
(its the bottom left picture, but instead of the red stripes they will be green.)

Idk why he made the pegs green, but im going to paint the controls and pegs black. I'm also looking for a set of rear foot pegs and supports, one of the previous owners removed them when he put the aftermarket tail on it.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just bought a set of rear pegs off ebay, $20. they are bare right now, but i'm going to paint em black. my next goal is to fix the dent in the tank and repaint the bike with a fresh green.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
removed the seat, bought black and green vinyl for the seats, and my buddy who does seats is going to make a custom seat (not the one in the photoshop picture) for me. going with like a twin racing stripe look. black seat, green stripes. pics will come as soon as i can get em

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.