Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Nice mods. Don't you guys need mirrors in the States? I guess when you can do over 180mph, what's behind you is irrelevant huh?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very clean bike.....mod's and appearence are blended perfectly!!! Great job on the bike Perferd!!!:clap

·
Registered
32 Posts
How practical/safe are CF rims on the street? will they crack or split if you hit a big pothole or land a wheelie hard?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i got the green goblin and its a freakin beast and pretty good in the corners man i half way rubbed my feelers off!!!! its a bad mama jama

·
Registered
462 Posts
i'm 99% sure those things are real carbon fiber, they're definitely not oem style nor material! carbon fiber on the street is a little dangerous cause even if they don't go out cause of potholes or wheelies, they will degrade over time and become brittle. that doesn't mean that for the year or two that they're safe to ride on i won't drool over them. that 10r is pretty much perfect. almost my dream bike. my "dream 10r" would have gold magnesium wheels, and be all black! that penske shock, ohlins damper, and pilot power's are probably the most worthwhile mod's to do to one of these sweet machines! christ. this bike makes my knees weak, good thing i'm in a chair. can anyone else feel how crazy this machine would be to ride? i got a slight rush just looking at those pics.

·
Registered
379 Posts
It looks very very cool. I love my ZX10 mmmm they are the best.
As far as i know, BST is the only CF wheel that is actually rated as 100% safe for road use and has a 10 year warrenty on them for every little thing imaginable. I dont know what those are but they look like BST to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet Bike mate. Like the tail tidy, where did you get it from and do they ship to the uk? 10's most certainly are very awsome.

Can't wait to start my project :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco

1 - 15 of 15 Posts