Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put a yosh rs-5 slip on on my 05 636, k & n filter, and also got a PCIII. I hooked it all up myself and went to download the map for my setup, and I can't find one for just the yosh slip on. I noticed a lot of people saying they went to custom maps, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with making one. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!! I did notice a power increase and I like the way the bike performs, but some fine tuning would be nice...

·
Registered
144 Posts
your only real option is to find someone that has the same setup you have and had a custom map made in an area simuliar to yours. if he's nice he might share the map with you. other then that you'll either be paying a shop to do one for you or spending ALOT of time with the butt dyno trying to modify one that is close to what you need.

i'd probably start with this one, should be close enough for what you need

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/218/maps/m218-008.exe

·
Registered
498 Posts
In my opinion, even another bike with the same configuration as yours will vary a bit every machine. If you reallly want 'custom', then i suggest you go get yourself an external display for your PC3. It's like having your own dyno machine except you can configure it on the go/on the road. You can store different mapping on it's onboard memory.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Do you know where I might be able to find a digital display for the cheapest?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts