Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely going on the bike either next Wednesday or the one following ( my only day off during the week lol ) Will be the PC5+ K&N filter. I'm debating on adding on the healtech x-tre in the mixture. From what I've read, it seems like it's well worth the money. But, what I didn't find in my search is whether blending this with the PC5 could/would cause any issue? ( or maybe I missed it?)

Current performance mods:

Scorpion CF slip on
-1/+1 sprockets

Will I see any significant gains after the PC5/K&N and x-tre if it is possible to add it on?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Shouldn't be an issue. The healtech X-TRE lets you use 4th/5th or 6th gear ignition advance for gears 1,2 and 3 since those gears have some ignition retard from the factory. The difference is highly noticeable. You select which mapping you use.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Definitely going on the bike either next Wednesday or the one following ( my only day off during the week lol ) Will be the PC5+ K&N filter. I'm debating on adding on the healtech x-tre in the mixture. From what I've read, it seems like it's well worth the money. But, what I didn't find in my search is whether blending this with the PC5 could/would cause any issue? ( or maybe I missed it?)

Current performance mods:

Scorpion CF slip on
-1/+1 sprockets

Will I see any significant gains after the PC5/K&N and x-tre if it is possible to add it on?

PCV and X-tre will compliment each other and disabling the speed limiter is a major + if you have a liter bike

·
Registered
136 Posts
do it, a difference will be felt and you wont regret it neither... I love it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts