Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the process of doing alot to my 05 636 over this winter. muzzy slip on, pc3, k&n, lots of new paint, hids etc.....
im having a hard time figuring out which map to use for the pc3. they have alot of options but none for what i have (odd considering muzzys and kawi worked together for the exhaust) if anyone has a similar setup or knows what tune to use it would be greatly appreciated. thanx.

· Registered
519 Posts
I'll give you mine, I have all the same parts you do except I have a full muzzy's. if you interested message me. If you use it you will run rich.

· Registered
781 Posts
iiunno for the other years but for my 08 zx6r, i loaded on 2 different maps, both were to rich and caused me to have spark plug blow out. Damn bike kept stalling out in the middle of downtown during traffic hour.

· Registered
319 Posts
I don't understand why ppl ask ppl for maps for their PC! You are at different altitudes with completely different bikes. No bikes are the same especially after mods are done! If you can't ride it and change the map of the computer from riding. Well let's just say take it to a shop and strap it on the dyno. Even the mapping they "sugg" is kind of like a starting point. It's like someone trying to adj their valves with no xp on it asking other ppl with moderate xp how to. Not trying to bring anyone down but if you don't know how to tune it then it's safer for you and more importantly ur bikes motor to get it done off a dyno. Even a chain and sprocket difference or air temp humidity elevation.... Ect. Good starting point yes. Full potential no. Spend how much on a pc3? Only to half ass the motor? That's the way i look at it. If ur not going to do it 100% right. Don't do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.