Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dont really like the position of the levers on my bike. I would like them to be a little closer to the bars. I was told by one of my buddys Pazo levers were the way to go and I really like the way they look. However I would like to know if i will be able to angle them in just a bit closer than the stock ones AND I would like to know if anyone knows the difference between the long and short styles and how they match up length wise to the stock levers? Any help is greatly appreciated as I think this will be my next upgrade.

Sean

·
Registered
114 Posts
The Pazzo's are fully adjustable on both sides. I have very short fingers and I love mine - search this forum for "PAZZO" and you'll find some pictures of my installation.

Or go here.... http://www.zxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3086

Goto www.motomummy.com - best place to buy them. They have a variety of color options.

I went with the long levers which are about the same length as stock. I just tend to grip further down, and have more lever to grab. Many people like the shorty's, because they are less prone to break-off at a track, etc. The long's have a notch so if you hit them they break off near the ned and not damage the lever. Levers are replaceable which is another good ownership benefit should you break one... I think it's like $30 for that...

So in my opinion, not only do they look fantastic, they adjust and feel great, and have some good benefits over stock. A little pricey at $150, but you know, if you are not comfortable, then it's worth it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts