Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys...just bought my brand new 2011 zx6r 0 miles...first ninja but not first bike and wouldn't you know 3 weeks later i low slide in a turn

theres the link...yea my body position was off and some poor acceleration but all in all another learning experience.

thought id share with the group haha glad to be look forward to learning more of this awesome bike.

btw i replaced everything that was damaged cept for a small chip in the nose fairing...anybody have a replacement???

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not trying to offend you, but there's a bike in front of you and one behind you; possibly riding out of your skill level trying to keep up?
naw no offense taken...i actually ride with these guys all the time and have no problem keeping up or anything like that.we werent even really riding hard at this time anyway but this one turn i just did everything wrong. when we got home and looked at the video i couldnt help but make fun of myself for stupidly doing that lean angle. i guess in the end i wasnt focused and made a dumb mistake that could have been avoided...o well bike is almost fully fixed except for that chip on the front fender

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Yeah, that was more than just body position being "off".

· Registered
219 Posts
glad your ok and I know that has to suck with it being such a new bike...

yeah your body position looked pretty jacked up there :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.