Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finally had the opportunity to teach my fiance' to ride her new bike. It is the trusted 2000 ZX6R. I have had the bike for seven years and told her I would pass it on down to her. I have the 2009 ZX6R, so I had the opportiunity to teach her the basics in riding and let her loose in a controlled safety of a parking lot. She did great for her first time on a bike...no crashes so that was a good day. Soon I look forward to riding the streets with her, I am proud of her. Sorry, no pics of the event, that probably would have made her too nervous. I will post future endeavours.

But, here is a pic of her and both our bikes....

·
Registered
387 Posts
NICE! Good work, just gotta get out there ride with her. Have fun ride safe!

Also Tracker you been in Rapid for awhile? I'm from Spearfish... My folks live in Rapid now. Riding the hills is fuckin awesome, i'm a little Jealous, i need to move home!

·
Registered
791 Posts
no stands for the 2000? Good job with taking her out like that. You must have alot of patience because I nearly lost it trying to teach my woman how to drive stick.....was not fun at all.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Kudo's to you bro! :mfclap
Mine has no interest. I've made all of my daughters learn to drive on manuals and my youngest (starts driving next year) has been slobbering on my bikes for years, so I may have one rider up and coming. :eek:hno

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice, The girl I am goin after now loves bikes and already went for a ride on mine a week ago. I also let one of my friends ride mine, He was not a kawi lover at all, He HATED them so bad. But once he rode mine he fell in love with it and wanted it, He even went as far to say it was as fast as his cbr 900

1 - 8 of 8 Posts