Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else use these guys? I ordered parts from them three weeks ago and still my account shows "Reviewed". I tried calling them and their machine says no calls, just email. I emailed three times with no response.:banghead

·
Registered
252 Posts
There name says it all! Shark! Just joking. I hope. I usually deal with http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/ and had to wait a long time on hold durning there business hours to talk to them, but at the same time I have never had a problem with getting the parts. I wish you luck.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ronayers.com FTW. The same gasket is liike $4 at cheapcycleparts and $2 at ronayers. Overall ronayers is good but sometimes their prices are high. It's best to shop between a few sites.... and if your getting OEM parts don't forget your local kawi dealer. By the time shipping and duties are factored in, it might be alot cheaper to just get whatever you need from the dealer.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I actually have been dealing with bike bandit and no problems. No complains about their prices but ill definitely check out ronayers too

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Ronayers.com FTW. The same gasket is liike $4 at cheapcycleparts and $2 at ronayers. Overall ronayers is good but sometimes their prices are high. It's best to shop between a few sites.... and if your getting OEM parts don't forget your local kawi dealer. By the time shipping and duties are factored in, it might be alot cheaper to just get whatever you need from the dealer.
Unless you order some shit and pay a ton extra and wait weeks and weeks to get it.

I could have paid for overnight shipping from ronayers for what the shit cost me at the dealer, because they guy said the shit would be there tuesday the next week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why I don't use Bert's here in LA. Always 25% more than anywhere else. Plus, they never call when your part shows up.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Unless you order some shit and pay a ton extra and wait weeks and weeks to get it.

I could have paid for overnight shipping from ronayers for what the shit cost me at the dealer, because they guy said the shit would be there tuesday the next week.
he's talking about the canadian bike dealer network.. we get screwed pretty hard here in canada but occasionally it's cheaper from the dealer than dealing with taxes and duties and shipping across the border.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts