Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, been a while!

I am moving in a few months and came across a couple boxes of 7 parts.

I would prefer not to move this stuff again so i'm offering up to the forum before I throw it on eBay. Some parts are good across multiple models. I've included what model they came off of, not everything they fit. Shoot me an offer before shipping. I'm in Canada but I ship USPS out of Montana on usual USPS rates + a few bucks for service I use. Happy to provide pictures if you are after specific items. Not looking to make a killing here (but stuff isn't free!).

L Model:
Swingarm
taillight with bracket
headlight
inner fender/battery tray
front discs
intake frame rubber
lower rad support
rad with fan
ignition coils
rear subframe
emissions equip
clip ons
rear pass pegs
rear rack/luggage holders
upper triple
front brake assembly with master/lever (no res)
clutch master and hose with lever
front upper engine to rad cover (sits between valve cover and frame)
partial cluster (KM)

H parts
one metal intake vacuum hose
bar controls (L + R)
tail light assembly
Complete cluster in KM

J parts:
Brake pads (new)
Tail light
multiple front sprocket in lightly used shape
new smog block off plates (fit on valve cover, rectangular)
tank filler/latch assembly (no key)
One fairing mount bracket (mid? Has quick release clip).
Used Uni air filter (free with a purchase)

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,416 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey Evan, can you shoot me PM of what part you have left for the H model? I may need few small parts, so pictures will be nice.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If ya'll can email me at [email protected] it would be much easier to send pics.

@Ojisan: i've got basically what's listed up there along with a set of valve buckets.

@Honda434: With eBays change to managed payments i've told them to go pound sand. They're basically pandering to the new junk pumped out of China these days. For the amount they charge you to use their system and the hassle they cause for sellers its just not worth it. I have one small account left @ evcock27 (not my choice, auto selected by eBay) but overall i'm just getting rid of the balance of parts I have from many motorcycle and car builds I have done in the past.

Sold my R to a guy near Red Deer that owns all of the original K models imported into Alberta (5 or 6) along with a boatload of other rare bikes. There are more here but they are not the original imports. The J went out to Quebec and the H went to Vancouver. I would like to get another J but haven't had the time with houses. Its a bit sad to see the prices of the 'project' classics. At least here they have been in high demand but are just sitting in people's garages gathering dust while they think about restoring them. In the past 5 years we have done 25-30 full restorations as hobbiests, TZR250's (x3) RZ350's (x8?) Honda NS400Rs (x3), ZX7s (H1, H2, J, K), GSXR Slingshots, RD400s, CBR900RR, and more. Giving a bunch of bums sitting at home money ($500/wk for 2 yrs in Canada) has driven wild demand for cheap assets like motorcycles. It was a terrible idea and we will continue to see the impact for a long time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For bodywork it looks like I have the following (all tail fairings):
H model: Right
J model: Left
L model: Both sides
96-03?: Both sides, black with chrome ZX7R decals. Can be run, some minor scratches.

Is there any difference in the J and L tail pieces? They sure look the same. I'm going off memory on the J/L. H for sure and the later has to be given decals.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
L parts gone:
taillight with bracket
inner fender/battery tray
intake frame rubber
lower rad support
rear rack/luggage holders
upper engine to rad cover

H parts gone:
Controls L + R

Don't be afraid to make offers on parts. I'm looking to move this stuff sooner than later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts