Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I need some help getting parts for my bike since I laid it down. Here's my shopping list:
Fairings
- Upper
- Mid Right
- Lower Right
Rear brake lever (I would possibly buy new rear sets if the price is right)
Front brake lever (I would possibly buy new clutch/ brake levers, but I hate the fake carbon look)
Stator cover
Bar ends
LP puck
Associated nuts, bolts and seals

I've found new OEM fairings for a total of about $540.

Anyone have any of these they'd like to offload?
Also, can you peal the "Ninja" off the mid-fairing? If I buy a stock one, it doesn't come with it on there, so I would like to pull off the sticker from the other side.

Thanks,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pulling the Ninja decal off the stock fairing is easy. It just takes a blow dryer and some patience. If a little residue is left over from the glue, you can just use a clay bar and then wax the fairing back up...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pulling the Ninja decal off the stock fairing is easy. It just takes a blow dryer and some patience. If a little residue is left over from the glue, you can just use a clay bar and then wax the fairing back up...

I used the hair dryer to get my Ninja decal off just because I didn't like it. I agree that works, but, I don't think you can get it off in good enough condition to reuse it as the man above appears to want to do. Kawasaki wants an unbelievable $$$$ amount for those Ninja stickers. Like $30.00???

I played hell getting the glue residue off.

CAS

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Contact Chris Kruzel at www.drippinwet.com he can replicate any decals that you need and he is very reasonable in price.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, but I found a dealership online that gave me a good discount on all the parts I needed. I got away with a little over $800.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the link 10RPitBull. I recently purchased the double bubble for my 07 and after I talked them down, it still wasn't the price on the site you linked to.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found all my parts from Part Depot in New Jersey. I got all my parts:
- Clear Alternative front signals
- Front, Right-mid, Right-lower fairings
- Idle clutch cover
- A bunch of nuts and bolts, pop rivets, etc.

for $800 including shipping. I swear this guy is the cheapest.

Talk to Joe at 609.859.4183.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts