Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to the motorcycle scene went from a 2018 ninja 400 to a beautiful 08zx6 I am currently looking into making a part list for my zx6 and would like any advice So far on my list is a steering damper, exhaust slip on ( and on the search for headers as well) New grips, new levers, rear sets, mirrors, and block off plates sprocets more catered to acceleration, steel braided brake lines and clutch cable, Led headlights (as well as the middle light) rear tire guard. Do you have any more parts I should get I am currently doing research on everything and would greatly appreciate the help.

·
Administrator
58,482 Posts
Welcome!
If you replace the exhaust and remove the servo you'll need a servo eliminator so that it won't throw a code.
You may want to ride it for a awhile first before changing sprockets especially if you plan on doing any highway riding.
If you do change them you'll need a speedo healer or DRD to fix the speedometer error. It's probably already off anyway

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!
If you replace the exhaust and remove the servo you'll need a servo eliminator so that it won't throw a code.
You may want to ride it for a awhile first before changing sprockets especially if you plan on doing any highway riding.
If you do change them you'll need a speedo healer or DRD to fix the speedometer error. It's probably already off anyway
Thank you! And why wait on changing the sprockets ? Also would you know when to do maintenance. Im curenntly sitting at about 28,500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts