Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these to fix up but you know how that goes. I have a complete 96 zx9r that threw a rod. every thing else worked good. I have a few parts listed on ebay already. I included a pic of that bike. The other is a 97 zx9r that has the engine, plastics, most electronics removed already. Both frames have clean titles. If you need anything, let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
how much for all the plastic?, the swing arm and the crank?
Nathan

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have been shopping around but im not sure how much they are worth?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i need that part over top the head light that lil plastic part and the braket that in pic five that braket that the gauges hook to

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delay in response. I Have the bracket that the gauges mount too. I am not sure what the other part you are talking about.
I have the engine that threw a rod. I dont know what condition the crank is in but it could very well be fine. The rod did poke through the case. I will let the entire enging go for $350 + shipping.
I have an igniter. If you go to ebay and type in zx9r cdi you will find it.
I have the fairing to the bike pictures and a set of aftermarket grey fairings. The ones pictures are not perfect. The have been re-painted and it was not a good job at all. There are a couple of small cracks, nothing major and some scuffs and scraps. All the tabs look to be good. The aftermarket set is all still raw plastic and is in pretty good condition.
I am not looking to get bikebandit prices or anything like that so feel free to make me an offer on anything you need, I am fair.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response. I Have the bracket that the gauges mount too. I am not sure what the other part you are talking about.
I have the engine that threw a rod. I dont know what condition the crank is in but it could very well be fine. The rod did poke through the case. I will let the entire enging go for $350 + shipping.
I have an igniter. If you go to ebay and type in zx9r cdi you will find it.
I have the fairing to the bike pictures and a set of aftermarket grey fairings. The ones pictures are not perfect. The have been re-painted and it was not a good job at all. There are a couple of small cracks, nothing major and some scuffs and scraps. All the tabs look to be good. The aftermarket set is all still raw plastic and is in pretty good condition.
I am not looking to get bikebandit prices or anything like that so feel free to make me an offer on anything you need, I am fair.
Dibs on the fairing sets:)

I PM'd you my phone number. Call me and I'll send payment. Cash waiting

·
Registered
118 Posts
You wrote that the second bike had the motor and other stuff removed already. Sold? Or just removed , ready to be sold. I am looking for a 9R motor. Might be interested for the right price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I forgot to about the rearsets both sides, also the headlight bracket and one last thing the full exhaust. How much will you let these items go for?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts