Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put this in the classifieds also, but I figured this would get looked at here too. I'm parting out my 2005 ZX6. I think the starter motor went out, so it won't start. It's got pretty much everything though. PM me for whatever you need. It isn't crashed or anything. Just won't start & I'm tired of riding it.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has a rebuilt title. I don't want any extra complications from this bike. I hate looking at it. I swear I do. Lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have being selling parts and parting out stuff I come across for over two years. I used ebay for a wile but it is very expensive and there are major restrictions that will keep you from selling all your parts (plus you will fork over a large % of your sales for it ... it has been up to 18% for me).

Craigslist means an inbox full of the same questions over and over and 5% of the requests being actual offers, but still you are going to be wasting tons of time on unqualified offers sifting through to find the few that are serious.

I have one parting out listing on PartingOut.com a site I found on another forum and it works much better if you are parting out a whole bike. One big reason - you don't have to list every part. I list the top ten parts like I usually would but then the buyers use the Buyer Listed Part tool to list the other parts I didn't list that they want.

I have sold about ~$600 worth. There are only three bikes up right now, I think they just added the bike section ... but I have sold some top parts but its been the uncommon parts that I keep selling. Never did I think i would sell those little parts but when buyes can list it themselves and then just say I'll give you X$ for it... ok! Illl take it!

Anyways trying to help us all out and get off the ebay craiglist trains cause they don't work and cost way to much time and money

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I'm going to put this in the classifieds also, but I figured this would get looked at here too. I'm parting out my 2005 ZX6. I think the starter motor went out, so it won't start. It's got pretty much everything though. PM me for whatever you need. It isn't crashed or anything. Just won't start & I'm tired of riding it.

Thanks guys.
Pics and price list?

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Looking for right side ram air/dash trim, stator cover, tail fairing, and couple random bolts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
levers? mirrors and mirror nuts, and the black pannels that go beside the cluster to keep from looking down in the ground, not sure what their called.idk what else ill have to look,

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
I'd like to know the color as well. If it's the Pearl Magma Red, I'll take the whole skin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts