Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1992 ZX11 to part out. I purchased to harvest for another ZX11 I have and only needed minimal parts. Frame, tank, pipes, engine, transmission virtually everything but the plastics are available. I do have some plastics so ask for pics if you would like to see them. I am still in the process of completely disassembling the bike to make the parts ready for shipping, but if you need something it will be the first thing I get.
Pick a part and message me to talk prices. I will be trying to list them on ebay as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a 1992 ZX11 to part out. I purchased to harvest for another ZX11 I have and only needed minimal parts. Frame, tank, pipes, engine, transmission virtually everything but the plastics are available. I do have some plastics so ask for pics if you would like to see them. I am still in the process of completely disassembling the bike to make the parts ready for shipping, but if you need something it will be the first thing I get.
Pick a part and message me to talk prices. I will be trying to list them on ebay as well.

PM'd about the motor!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts