Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this is my first bike to ever part out a bike so bear with me if I dont know everything needed to do this. My personal number is 501-520-9942 I am reachable by text anytime or call up until 11 pm There is nothing missing on this bike except for some of the plastics. If you need something I have not listed just ask and I will figure out if i have it. All these prices are negotiable to a certain extent but do include shipping in them. I will work with you. package deals I will make good deals on. Check my profile if you would like to see any pictures of the bike or text me.

SOLD SOLD
Frame $75
Motor Head $75
Ram Air cover (black in color not damaged) $50
Cylinders $40
Fuel Pump $30
Carburetors $75 (one choke part is broken but is cheap)
Front Wheel $70 (without tire)
Triple Clamps $100
Passenger Pegs $25
Shock $35
Lock Set with two Keys $40
Right Reat Set $35
Front Seat no tears $35

UNSOLD Parts that are left UNSOLD
Motor Block $100
Valve Cover $20
Cam Shafts $50
Oil Pan $20
Clutch Cover $35
ECU $50
Coils $50
Right Engine Cover $25
Main Wiring Harness (wiring for key switch was cut and plug is gone. INCLUDES Starter)$50
Stock Headers $50
Emissions Canister and Hoses $25
Counter Shaft Sprocket Cover and Clutch Cylinder $50
Gauges with 20504 Miles $100
Forks $150
Headlight $50
Radiator, Fan, and Over Flow Bottle $50
Rear Wheel $70 (without tire) or both for $ 100
Gas Tank, has rust inside but is in perfect shape $50 (I will sell this for just shipping)
Rear Seat no tears $35
Windscreen, $20
Clutch Master Cylinder With Line and Lever $50
Left Clip-On $30
Right Clip-On With Controls $40
Front Brakes $75
Gauge Mounting Bracket (Included with head light)
Left Rear Set, $35
Side fairing black in color $75
rear fairings (missing center peice of tail) $100
mirrors $25
Swing Arm $50
Speedometer Cable as Pictured $20
Sub-Frame $70
Taillight With Wiring Harness Minus Bulbs $25
Front Fairing Grills $25
Dog Bones and Pivot $25
Kickstand With Switch $20
Horn $10

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the dash covers if that is what you are talking about. I have both sides in perfect shape black in color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
there is a 4 bolt bracket between the front and rear seat that keeps the back of the front seat down do you have that?

·
Registered
249 Posts
text him. he left his number on the OP...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im still here. I dont know if I have the bracket. The seats were off when I got the bike I just assembled it for the picture. . I do think the front seat bolted to something tho. It was a complete bike so I would think it was there. Sorry if I dont check the listing very often I am a college student and I run a business out of my house so Im very busy but I check as often as I think about it.

If you would like this is my craigslist listing: http://littlerock.craigslist.org/mcy/2922239111.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im begining to list these parts on ebay so If anyone has a need for parts let me know. I have saved the parts for those who have asked in this forum. If I have not sent you a personal message then I dont have the part.

·
Premium Member
13,120 Posts
Got a spare helmet lock? Drunknmonky is looking for his.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have them I think. I pulled things that looked like a bungie cord would strap around the tail if those are what you are talking about.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts