Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out this 95 zx9. It has a bent frame. Almost all parts are still available except for motor, ram air intake screens, windscreen and windscreen/fairing bracket. Let me know what you need, thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The left fairing has a crack all the way in the bottom, its all in one piece still and sure it can be fixed, pm me your email address and ill send pics of it, thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys i still have lots of parts left. havent been able to reply due to computer virus but everything is good now. frame on bike is bent but i have a sperate polished frame with title also

·
Registered
249 Posts
how much for the coolant overflow? and lock set with keys for ignition and seat with all screws? and the fuel tank. shipped to 93455. also the front seat bracket the holds the rear part of the seat on ( bikebandit.com part number 799993 )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
front brakes and rotors gone, still lots left, taking all reasonable offers. still have seperate polished frame with clean title

·
Registered
28 Posts
thank you, i can pull the engine tomorrow and send the bolts, you said there is 3?
There is three or four... not sure. There is a spacer on the top one with a nut and a slotted washer. There is another one below that one at the bottom of the engine.... Then there is two more on the front of the engine, one near the horn, and the other near the thermostat housing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts