Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
New to the forum but I have a 94 ZX1100 D model I am parting out. Bike has been sitting for 10 years inside a weather tight garage. Parts are a little dusty but will still be of use to someone who needs something. A list of what I have is as follows: Front and rear stock wheels
front end complete
Florida clean titled frame
All bodywork EXCEPT tank black in color
Seat
2- radiators 1- oil cooler
3-alternators
Have some special interest stuff also:
Muzzy titanium 4 into 1 exhaust (Incredibly light)
4 inch over chrome moly swingarm
Front and rear Techno magnesio wheels
If you are interested in anything PM me or leave a reply on this thread. This is by no means a complete list. Thanks
I DO NOT HAVE A MOTOR FOR SALE

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
How about some pictures of those Techno wheels? Also, are they stock size or modified?

thanx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here are a couple of pics of the rear wheel. Front is exactly the same config. They are a matched set. Tires go with wheels. The rear looks to be about 1/4" wider than stock. Wheels were over $1600.00 back in the day. Other than a few little marks they are in excellent condition.
Pm me and lets talk.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Front brake rotors?

·
Registered
45 Posts
guys got all my stuff to restore my bike including the bike from e-bay turn signales front windscreen mirrors throttle, and cable it is just a pain in the butt to find it all in one place if you have $$$ bike bandit has it ,ordered caps for the mirrors from them and am going to order the peices of fairing from the fairing to the tank then my s..t is factory complete.cutting and polishing new paint will post pics when done, can not wait, keep them on the road on two wheels ,,TAS

·
Registered
185 Posts
see items ended on ebay, how much for swing arm ? also u got right front turn signal ? need one of the metal holders that screws into the rear fender thats used for holding stuff as well lmk rick and ty

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold items: Swingarm, pipe , plastic, centerstand, clutch lever and cylinder.

Have left front lower with a spot of primer in otherwise good condition.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Interested in the left front lower (plan on moving my air filter and don't want to leave the big hole). PM me with price and a picture if you can.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts