Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally bit the bullit and streatched it out and turned it into a drag bike. So I have tons of parts for sale. Plastics are just about mint, wheels come with desent tires and brakes, lights are perfect, forks are straight so are is the subframe and stock singarm. If there are any other parts that you need please let me know I have way to many just laying around. If you are intrested in any parts please pm me with an reasonable offer and will go from there. I live in atlanta.

thanks.

·
Banned
528 Posts
hey bro how good in shape is the tires, i would like to just buy the rear tire if it's in good shape, also do u have any sprockets for sale for the rear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Drag_B, I just saw your message for parts for sale. I am interested in the plastics. I am on deployment in the gulf and coming home in a month. If you have them still, could you hold on to them?

Angelo

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am extremely interested in the entire subframe assemble (plastics included, not visible colour fairings off it though) Would you be interested in shipping to australia? I am so so desperate, its $1200 brand new here!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hay im interested in the forks wheel calipers clipons rotors front and back rear shock triple tree every thing to do with the brakes and suspension let me know how much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts