Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting off my 1997 ZX-9R off to make some dough for my next bike.
I know the many of the parts will fit on 7R's also (motor to with a little a modification). All parts will come with the nuts and bolts used to mount them! Buyer will pay for shipping cost. Please include your area code in any questions about shipping cost.

I live in Missouri, 63501.
All parts are priced at 1/4 OR LESS of the price presented at Bikebandit.com (link... http://www.bikebandit.com/partsband...aki&model_dept_year=1997&model_dept_id=305655)

Everything, every part is from my 1997 ZX-9R (or ZX900B4) will be sold except for...

NOT SELLING LIST

1. Frame
2. Front fairing/cowling
3. Stock Turn signals/undertray (I don't have these items)

THE FOR SALE LIST

1. MOTOR (damaged!) $650

(bottom of crankcase is damaged, prob due to pressure buildup but not sure)(motor comes with the transmission, alternator, oil cooler and new filter, oil pump and pan, water pump, the carb seats and vacuum switch will be left on along with the thermostat) (individual components can be sold also but will cost!)

2.Radiator $250 7lbs5oz

(includes fan, will fit 7R's also, like many of these parts)

3. Carbs $400 7lbs

(jetted to match SS2R slip on)

4. Exhaust $300

(this includes the headers, midpipe, and Vance and Hines SS2R endcan)

5. Complete Wiring Harness and related items $200 6lbs

(Junction Box, ALL relays and misc. switches)

-----IGNITER SOLD-----

6. Gas Tank $250

(includes fuel tap and mounts, will be completely raw [NO PAINT WHATSOEVER] ready for primer and coat)

7. Wheels $150 for front wheel/$175 for front wheel with tire (%50 tread left)
$175 for rear wheel/$200 for rear wheel with tire (%90 tread left)

(can be sold with or without sprocket/axles/and for front wheel speedo included)

8. Forks/Front End $1250

(This includes the top/bottom clamps)(These units are COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE! Preload, compression and rebound damping easily dialed in for rider)

9. Rear shock $50

(includes all mounting pieces and resevoir of course) (Also COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE! Rebound, Compression, and Preload all easily dialed for rider)

10. Swingarm $200

(Beefed up version of 600 unit will work on 7's and same year VFR's)

11. Headlight $100 4lbs

12. Tailight $100 2lbs

(integrated signals)

13. Subframe front $50

14. Subframe rear $100

15. Gauge cluster $175 2lbs10oz

16. Front brakes 3-POT CALIPER!!! $175

(inludes resevoir, cables, and new pads, sans fluid)

17. Rear Brake 1-pot $100

18. Airbox and ducting $150 9lbs10oz

(K&N filter included)

19. Front bracket $35 3lbs
(for mounting light, gauges, ect.)

20. Seats $100 together/$75 a piece

21. Igniter, coils, and caps/boots $100 2lbs4oz

(#1 boot is torn, but works, tested with spark tester)

22. Horn $15

23. Tail Fairing $100

(2-up of course, small crack on one side [pictured] and small scrapes [largest pictured])

24. Windscreen $40

Will be parting whenever I get time, so pics and additional items will be added soon.

(for search engines... 94 95 96 97 94' 95' 96' 97' 1994 1995 1996 1997 b model series b1 b2 b3 b4 zx9r zx-9r zx 9r zx900 ninja)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Pics of the damage in the motor. Think I didn't tighten something down when I put it together. Looks like it will need a new crankcase. All the auxiliary parts still work perfectly, just cleaned all the hoses.

·
Registered
236 Posts
wow,sorry to see that

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a crank its just scarred, i really need a good crank I can drive out there or meet you somewhere

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have to say that i'm really, really pissed off that you did not send me a message sooner saying that you where not gonna take the crank out. i have been sitting here waiting to pick it up i could have had one shipped from anywhere by now and already had it in.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
deal was, i'm trying to get rid of the engine whole, someone was interested but that fell through. i have decided to take apart the motor though. so sorry 2, but i pm'ed you as soon as he showed interest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts