1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thinking about parting my 1997 ZX-9R off to mkae some dough for my next bike... everything works great on it, have posted pics before but will have to go get some to put here. I don't want to sell it but I do want a newer bike so if anyone is interested in any parts please tell me. If I get enough interest I will part it out. Everything will go except the fairing and the frame.

I know the many of the parts will fit on 7R's also (motor to with a little a modification)

I live in Missouri too.
what colour are your grab rails?

cheers

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Have to look at motor to determine value, been leaking oil form cooler and ran it today to flush the old oil the cooler broke. Will pull tomorrow and determine damage and price.

-Will be looking tonight actually

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry, decided to clean up post an repost new, check this link for the current post. especially sorry to braveheart, didn't price items before spitting out that #. i want to be fair to everybody, and that isn't really considerate to change the price, but after checking i saw i was getting it. new post has all prices, 1/4 or less the value of the OEM pieces form bikebandit.com.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts