Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete bike but it is disassembled , the frame, forks, swingarm, wheels, tank, electrics, tail fairing, gauges, bars , still attached.The motor has been taken off and the bottom end is apart.Complete body work is in good shape not crashed, carbon lower pan, tank has some primer on it from the previous owner but is in good shape, second look seats. aftermarket brake lines.Dnd bolt on. Polished frame,sub frame, swing arm , rear wheel and fairing stay.NO PAPER WORK.Just bill of sale if you buy the whole bike, parts on first come first serve.... [email protected] Bike located in Massachusetts 01201 pick up preferred but shipping is available but at buyers expense.......

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would'nt expect a reply anytime soon. After having sent him 4pm's and three emails over the past month, I've have yet to receive any kind of reply or acknoledgement.

·
Registered
97 Posts
damn i need a left side fairing, and a belly pan, and a front nose cone. i wish i could find out if the 2000 model dual head lights would fit on it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've got first shot at the pan..You can have mine for nothing if I buy his...although I seriously doubt he'll ever reply to my many pm's and emails. The bike's probably long gone by now.. It would have been common courtesy if he had removed the posting and answered received messages though:angry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts